Friday, August 5, 2011

Some Summer Fun

We didn't get to watch any actual parades this year but the girls and I did go to the Pioneer Days Parade Float Preview. They brought all of the floats into the Southtown Expo Center and let every one get a close look at the floats.

Also, I don't know why, but all of my pictures are so blury when they're posted. If you click on them the look fine, they just look aweful on the blog. Sorry, I hate it too.

This dragon sprayed steam and water. All of the kids would gather under it to get wet.
I have to say BYU, not your best effort.
M loved the singing hippo and her back-up jungle singers.
We waited in line forever to get balloon animals. Violet's is a butterfly hat and Morgan has a dinosaur.
We also took a quick trip to Idaho and did some waterskiing. My brother, Sam, came with us and showed off his wakeboarding skills.

Brad skiing

Grandma and Morgan on the tube

Daddy and Morgan on the tube
Vi wasn't totally in love with the boat but she did seem to enjoy herself for the most part.

No comments: