I heard about a thing called "Family Fun Days" at the fair grounds recently and we decided to check it out. Trent and Kylie came along too.
We started out with some crafts. The girls made wooden flags, wooden spoon princesses, and clothespin dolls. The crafts came out really cute and the best part was that everything was free! Can't beat that.
Then M participated in a donut eating contest. I took some really cute video of this but it won't let me upload for some reason. And this picture is really bad, but oh well. She was great!
After that we played some games and the kids earned a lot of toys and treats.
Everyone pitched in to help Vi catch a duck.
| Even the babies got in on the gaming action. |
Brad and M tested out their roping skills. M caught the baby goat with this awesome throw!
Brad was up next.
We finished this little adventure with a sit in the giant camp chair and a ride on the train.
It was pretty hot out but there was a nice man on a golf cart handing out water bottles and Popsicles who helped to cool things off. It turned out to be really great day with the family. We will definitely be back next year.
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun! What a nice man to give away water and popsicles. I would have walked past him serval times, but I am dishonest, so it is good you didn't! I am so proud that M can hold her own in a donut eating contest. That is awesome!
Post a Comment