Happy Birthday Brad! Sorry that it was yesterday and I can't seem to get my life back in order enough to know what day it is. I hope you enjoyed your day off and that you now enjoy being 30. Way to go on getting married, have 2 kids, graduating law school, and having a real job before the next decade of your life started.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad! Sorry that it was yesterday and I can't seem to get my life back in order enough to know what day it is. I hope you enjoyed your day off and that you now enjoy being 30. Way to go on getting married, have 2 kids, graduating law school, and having a real job before the next decade of your life started.
Don't worry, Ali. I'll say it: Dude, you are ancient! 30 is like the new 77 or 78. That said, good job with finishing school before the bell tolled.
Post a Comment