Morgan was the Star Student and got to put together a board of her favorite things. She was especially excited about the picture of us petting a lion. She said it was the 'surprise' for her class.
This is Violet's current favorite mode of transportation. She'll put her sippy cup in her mouth and crawl all over. Most kids have a security blanket or toy, Vi seems to favor the sippy cups. She wants to either be holding or within reach of one at all times.
Brad officially became a lawyer again. He was sworn in today at a ceremony downtown. Pat and Dale joined us and after some really nice remarks from one of the State Supreme Court Justices we enjoyed some official cupcakes and lunch at ZTejas.
These cupcakes looked awesome and tasted even better.
And I finally finished painting Violet's room.
Lots of primer and lots of paint but I think it looks great.
Before:
And After:
Ta-Daa!
Brad says it's like she's living on a cotton candy cloud and it will fry her little retinas. Whatever, it still looks awesome.
3 comments:
WOW, you have all been busy! Congrats Brad, good work Ali, Morgan the poster looks wonderful, and I'm glad to see Willie has gone mobile.
Hope to see you soon!
And, by-the-way, I like Z Tejas
I want a cupcake after seeing the picture of them. The paint in Violet's room turned out really cute and girly.
Post a Comment