Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Idaho Part Two

Happy Late Birthady Announcement to Brad who turned 29 on Sunday! You are an amazing dad and awesome husband and we all love you. A lot!


And a few more pictures from Idaho.

My mom threw M a mini-birthday party on our last night there. We have 5 birthdays within three weeks at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb so it was sort of a mini-party for all of us. M was thrilled with her purple crown, birthday cupcakes, and getting to tell everyone that it was her birthday. Over and over again. Grandma Nellie (mom's mom) joined us for dinner and cake.

Four Generations of the Brown Family


These are a few more from our ski trip. The whole day was made possible by Nana who was willing to come up and take care of Violet the entire day and watch Morgan and Tanner while the rest of us got to play. Thanks Mom!

Nana, Violet, and Morgan on the ugliest couch ever in the Ski School

Making Snow Angels

We also got to visit with some family friends, the Ozakis. I began babysitting for their two girls, Kim and Kris, when Kim was only two and Kris wasn't even born yet. I got to practice being a mom to them and now I get to see them all grown up with my two little girls. Sort of surreal but very cool and I always love getting to catch up with them.
Kim, Morgan, and Tanner

Me and all my girls!
Kris holding Violet, me, Kim, and Morgan
We had such a nice time hanging out and visiting with everyone. Thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with us for two whole weeks, and thank you to my little bro Andy, who let us stay in his room the entire time, even after he broke his leg. Hope you're feeling better soon! Thanks Pat and Dale for letting us hang out and Val for watching M so I could catch a movie with my mom and sisters. We love and miss you all already!
PS - It's currently raining here and I'm loving it!

1 comment:

Cori said...

Wow. I remember those girls from your wedding. They have grown up.

We are old.