Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I started a new blog about books. I'm sure you're all shocked. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kinley said...

Yay, you finally found somewhere to put your opinions! They really have been cluttering up your house! But would you really rather that I look at your blog instead of calling you when I want to know what to read next? Anyway, tell Brad Happy Be-lated Birthday from all of us, I didn't mean to forget, but I did sort of, it is more that days are flying by right now and I am just trying to not forget Kate's 1st b-day next week- because that would make me a bad mom, which is a little worse than bad sister-in-law. So sorry! I am so happy that you guys are getting old! Enjoy the last year of your 20's! Good grief I am so close behind that I am getting a little teary eyed! So not read for that! Anyway, I think that ski school couch is tied with the couch mom and dad gave your debate room in high school for ugliest couch. Just sayin... sorry mom, I know it was beautiful when you bought it!

Todd Johnson said...

Ali, that is a really good idea. I read so many young adult books when I was teaching that I have forgotten about. Every once in a while I will hear someone talking about a plot and I will remember reading it. I wish I would have kept a journal or blog of all the good ones! - valerie

Ali said...

Val, I'm the same way. I'll randomly see or hear about a book and realize "Oh yeah, I read that."

Kin,
I'm pretty sure the gold velvet couch out uglies all other couches.

Taylor Kevan said...

Ali I love your blog :) I'm excited to read what you post about next.

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Ali, thanks so much! I appreciate the offer for being a reference for my day care. I will definitely let you know if I need one :) We miss you guys!!

Cori said...

shocked.