Saturday, November 21, 2009

Violet

This was in the hall outside our recovery room.
I took this one, thank you!
Bringing Violet home was very exciting. About an hour later, Morgan was whinning. About 10 minutes after that, her finger got cut. So I hope she doesn't associate Violet with these things!
They have gotten along pretty well so far. Let's hope that holds up!

Here's the video of the first encounter:

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Natalie said...

She's so pretty! Congratulations!

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you :) Carter talks about Morgan every day. He will be excited to see the video when he wakes up. Enjoy your new little one and take care!

Cori said...

Seth liked watching the video. Glad everyone is home and happy.

Erjacksonic said...

Cute kid, and a funny video. Hope everyone continues to be well!

Jenny Jackson said...

That second picture is like the most perfect baby picture ever! She's smiling! Congratulations you guys!

Shanda said...

I love that video! Congratulations! Violet is so beautiful! She makes me very baby hungry!