Sunday, November 22, 2009

Violet in a New Outfit

I'm sure this is the beginning of a . . . long. . . relationship



The picture below is right after Morgan cut her finger slightly. She is showing you the bandaid. She kept saying she needed to go to preschool and show everone her bandaid? I'm guessing another classmate had an owie.



Are we going to take pictures every time she changes clothes? Maybe.



This is about as active as she gets:

4 comments:

Kinley said...

Congrats guys! She does look like M! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her!

Kylie said...

I see no problem taking lots of pictures, I love to see them! Tell Morgan sorry about her owie.

Cori said...

Such a sweet little face!

Kimberly said...

HA hA HA!
Here is the script for the video clip:

Pan Crashes
Water Sprays
More crashing around.
More sounds of water and scrubbing

Husband ignores struggle in kitchen and squishes sleeping baby's face while trying to adjust baby's hat.

Wife in background, flatly: "thanks for cleaning up . . . "

HA HA HA! Exactly how I remember the early days after giving birth.

Just kidding, I'm sure you had just finished helping to clean . . . RIGHT?