Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quote of the Day

Morgan to Brad:

"Dad, I have a question for you. It's about a little girl and a puppy."

Man, I laughed hard.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Maybe she would like a little sister instead of a puppy?

On second though, don't suggest that to her. My parents gave us the "option" of a trip to Disney Land or a little brother (Kevin). No one was happy when we made our decision and found out we were overruled.

Ali said...

I also would have voted for Disneyland. And I'm pretty sure M would go for the puppy over a baby.

Kylie said...

Trent told me about this last night and I'm still laughing!

Kimberly said...

There is a commercial for traveler's insurance with a cute dog in it, that worries about his doggie bone . . . every time it comes on, I say out-loud, "I am sooo glad we don't have a dog . . . ."
If you still aren't sure, rent "Marley and Me." In about an hour and a half, you will see 1,000 reasons not to get a dog, & if you get choked up a the end - shed a tear or 2 - that makes 1,001 reasons!

After this weekend - don't get a cat either!