
We had a fun 4th, of course I forgot my camera so I will have to post pictures once I remember to steal them of my mom's camera later. We went to Idaho Falls and hit all the old traditions. The parade, bbq's, and we even went to a Chuckar's (formerly the IF Padres) baseball game. That was sort of crazy. I worked at the baseball field every summer growing up with pretty much all of my friends, it was more like we all got together to hang out and just happened to get paid for it instead of actual work. Greatest high school job ever.
However, going back was not quite the trip down memory lane I thought it would be. A few years ago they tore down the stadium and built a new one, and our boss finally left after last year, so it wasn't the same. But it was still a lot of fun, we went with Felicia and her brother. After the game we met up with Sam, Kinley, and Tanner and walked down to the fireworks. We really thought the kids would be into it, but Tanner just covered his ears and Morgan started making everyone magical dresses with her magic wand/glow stick that Brad bought her about five minutes into the show. So we packed up early and took off. All-in-all, a fun 4th.
Also, today is the official half-way point in this pregnancy. 20 weeks down, 20 more to go! We have our ultrasound this Friday so if you want to make a guess as to boy or girl, post it here now. Official bragging rights will go only to those who posted a correct guess below, no other "I knew you were having a (blank)" will be accepted.
We hope you are all enjoying your summer since it's now half over!
12 comments:
I'm not feeling 100% confident on this vote, but I am going for a boy, on Nov. 22, in the library, with a candlestick.
However, I do not actually hope that you end up having to give birth in a library with a candlestick to light your way. That sounds like it would suck.
My new prediction:
boy, on Nov. 22, in a hospital, with an epidural.
I vote girl. I'm not sure what your due date is, so I'll guess... Nov 21st. I'll guess 7lbs 6oz for weight (not that you asked, but just a guess)
Is there a prize if I'm right and/or closest?
oooooh- I am guessing boy.
Only 1 week over your due date . . . . You make it to the hospital just in time to push twice before he flies out with a full set of teeth and a full head of red curly hair!!
Wait a minute . . . oh my! Wait a minute- there is another one! How did the doctors miss a twin!?!? Brad is the only one paying any attention at this point and he catches the surprise himself -- announcing . . . Another boy!!
Our First Boy will be named Maximus Power Madsen. The surprise twin will be Diesel Stroke Madsen.
It will be a girl, and you shall call her Maximina.
with names like that - how will they stay out of the porn industry???????
Diesel is actually a really cool name . . . but . . . Diesel Von Weldon Hans Peter Hulse Madsen is better than "Stroke"
Maybe ride the wave of the future with Ethanol Madsen? or Fuel-cell Madsen...nah...Ethanol.
My vote is for a girl. I've seen a lot more cute girls than boys. (No offense parents of boys.)
girl- but for brad's sake, a boy. but i stll think a girl! And you can name her Kinley!
oh, and stupid dan, his alcoholic beverage and his JUUUUlllyyys! The 4th is way more fun without him!
I like the name Harley, would anyone ever mess with a girl named Harley?
Post a Comment