Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hunger Games the Movie

The Hunger Games is going to be a movie!

I think this is going to be amazing, especially since Suzanne Collins is writing the screenplay. I think all authors should write their own screenplays, just think of how many atrocious movies could have been avoided if the person who actually wrote the story had been involved.

If you haven’t read it yet, go get a copy and get on that. I have yet to meet anyone who didn’t LOVE this book.

Catching Fire, the sequel, will be out Sept 1.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just ordered a copy of this book - for our rainy days . . . now I won't feel left out when the movie comes out. I know, I know, I'm sad, it takes knowing it will be a movie, to get me to read a book.

Kimberly said...

Good pick, Ali. My copy came today, and I finished it this afternoon. My favorite kind of book, easy to finish in 2 naptimes. I liked it - the love story wasn't overly mushy, and I didn't even mind the re-animated dog corpse mutant zombies . . .

Okay. no lie - the word verification thing is making me type "scrot" Thanks blogger, that makes my day.

Ali said...

I'm so happy you liked it! I finished in one day as well, just couldn't put it down and it's a pretty quick read. I'm really excited for "Catching Fire" in September, I think it's going to be good.