This past weekend was a lot of fun! I packed Morgan up and we drove to Idaho Falls. On Saturday we had a baby shower for Cori at my parents house. It was a lot of fun and she got some great stuff! She is well on her way to being prepared for Seth to come home, at least from a baby supplies standpoint.
Cori and Me
This was the first time we have been together in a whole year, since Eric & Jenny's wedding!
The Hulse Girls
Kinley (lil sis), Emma (mom), me, Morgan, and Cori (we've adopted her). And, contrary to what it looks like in the picture, Cori does have two legs!
After the shower my family took off for Pocatello to see Kacey and Ross perform in "Bye Bye Birdie" at the Mystique Theatre. It's a dinner theatre, the food was good and the show was entertaining. Kacey played "Rosie" and Ross was "Mr. MacAffee". They both did a fabulous job and we're very proud! We are now looking forward to seeing Kacey as Glinda in "The Wizard of Oz" later this summer.
You may have also noticed a few fun additons to our blog, namely the "Twilight" Countdown and the Jane Austen quiz. I stole both of these from Buffy's blog (Thanks Buffy!) and think that they really add something. :) Take the quiz, it's lots of fun!
6 comments:
The additions to the blog look good Ali, I am glad you took the Jane Austen quiz - it's fun. I stole that from another blog. Cute pictures, Morgan is so cute!
Just think, we get to see each other again next week!
Hi Ali, this is your cousin Emily. Morgan is so cute! Last time I saw her she was still a baby. Next time you come this way we will have to have a cousin get together. Take care - Emmy
Ali, I will give you $20 to stop posting hideous pictures of me!
That is a MUCH worse picture of me than you! I think you look cute.
Kinley, I have pictures of you on my blog too (which I don't think look bad, by the way). For $15 I will block out your face with a yellow smiley face so no one will know your identity and for $20 I will take the pictures down.
I take cash, check, or money order.
Post a Comment