OK! Please don't think I'm too crazy , but I have to go re-read the almost getting hit by the van scene...before I go to bed so hopefully I can dream of Edward, sigh....
I love that you are all as bad as me about this! Cory thinks I am nuts! I have read the books again this week, I just can't get a grip! Thanks for finding this Ali!
3 comments:
*clapping hands while trying to remember how to breath*
I'm so excited!!!!!
OK! Please don't think I'm too crazy , but I have to go re-read the almost getting hit by the van scene...before I go to bed so hopefully I can dream of Edward, sigh....
I love that you are all as bad as me about this! Cory thinks I am nuts! I have read the books again this week, I just can't get a grip! Thanks for finding this Ali!
Post a Comment