Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SQUEEEE!!! SQUEEEE!




I'M LOSING CONTROL OF MY BLADDER!! SQUEEEEE!!!

11 comments:

Kylie said...

Did Brad really post this?

Cori said...

I can sense your sarcasam all the way from Chicago ... but thanks for the countdown! You should send your wife out to Chicago so that she can see the movie with me.

Squeeeee!

Ali said...

Yes, Brad did post this.

He thinks he's making fun of me but I was thinking about putting something up anyway so he actually just saved me some time!

Kinley said...

Brad, if you send Ali to CHicago, will you send me too?

BDawg said...

You people really don't understand the Brad and Ali family.

How would Brad (no income) send Ali (big income) to Chicago? The sentence should be: Brad, Alison is going to leave you home and come to Chicago to see the Vampire-Dirty-Soap-Opera.

Actually, I guess I will have an income soon. But I owe Alison for 2 years for law school tuition, so I am kind of in the hole.

Cori said...

So, what I am hearing is that you won't be opposed to sending Ali out to Chicago for the movie? (Kinley, you are welcome to come too!)

Ali, looks like we have all sorts of trips to plan! Brad even said it - he owes you!

COME TO CHICAGO!

Taylor said...

Sarcasm greatly appreciated. "SQUEEEE!!!" <-- that's fantastic!

BDawg said...

I guess I could stomp my feet and yell, but I really don't have much leverage to 'oppose' with.

Erica said...

We had some friends here in Portland that went out to Multnomah Falls a couple of weeks ago and they were filming one of the scenes from the movie there. My friend Amanda was SO excited! She said that they made them wait on the trail to the top of the falls while they were filming. Per Brad's previous comment about the Soap Opera I don't think that boys really understand.

Kristi said...

I love it, this made my heart happy!

Cori said...

Still LOVING this post!