Our blog as taken a decidely one-way turn and really stuck with it so I'm going to bring this back to what it's really supposed to be, a blog about us.
Last weekend Brad moved back in with his parents. That sounds really funny! Brad moved back to IF to do his summer job with the firm Hopkins Roden Crockett Hansen & Hoopes. He will have to put something up about how his first week went because I don't really know, although I think it's going pretty well. But he is back home living with Pat, Dale, & Aunt Morgan, and I would like to tell them all THANK YOU for letting Brad stay there and helping us avoid paying double rent.
And Morgan - I hope you have fun at Commencement, you need to put up pictures of your dress and your date!
Baby Morgan is doing well. Her hair is finally getting to a point where we can pull it up into pig tails and clips without her looking like a baby wookie. So we're really happy about that. She's also quite the talker. She can speak in full sentences, her grammer isn't perfect but hey - she's two, we're impressed. She's on this kick right now where she will repeat one word or phrase over, and over, and over again until someone aknowledges her. I am tempted to do a little experiement and see just how long she really will go, but I have a feeling that I would give up long before she did. I would post some pictures but my camera is dead and I haven't recharged the batteries yet.
As for me, not much to report. We started our Spring FM Pledge Drive at work today so I've been really busy with that. If you'd like to see what I do at my job click here and listen for a little while. We're going for $55,000 so wish us luck! And donate a little if you like classical music. :)
Okay, well I should get back to the lovely pledge drive! Hope you have enjoyed this little family update.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're apart for the summer. That doesn't sound like fun. It's especially hard with kids! Let me know if you ever want to do something. Does Morgan like Thomas the train? We're thinking of going to the Heber railroad for "A Day Out With Thomas." Hannah is CRAZY about Thomas.
Post a Comment