Friday, April 18, 2008

Snakes! Why'd it have to be snakes?


Kim brought up a good point, I have put nothing up about the new Indiana Jones movie which comes out NEXT MONTH! I am really looking forward to seeing this movie (and not just because Cori told me a rumor that the Twilight trailer is playing with it) who doesn't love Indie? And I like Shia LaBeouf, did you all see "Disturbia"?


Click here to watch the trailer or go here to the site, they have lots of fun making of videos and stuff, then go see it May 22. It's going to be good!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was excited to see Shia as well . . . but thrilled to see Cate Blanchett looking perfectly evil and LOVE that karen allen (Marion) returns, and looks as good as ever! I haven't been excitede a bout a movie for very very long long time (sorry, Cullens . . . just not doing it for me ...) I hope it doesn't disappoint!!

Cori said...

Ohh, I love Cate Blanchett and Harrison "I'll rescue you from the top of Table Rock in my helicopter" Ford! I'm so excited for this movie that I'll stay past the Twilight trailer. The critics even seem to be on board with the plot and the special effects! I think it's going to be a great film!!

and for the record, the Cullens TOTALLY do it for me. :)

Ali said...

How many of us wanted to climb Table Rock and fake getting sick just so Harrison would rescue us in his helicopter, ask us "You O.K.?", in response to which we would promptly puke in his cowboy hat?

(Raising Hand) I did, I did!

By the way, the girl that happened to was hiking with her friend, and I know her friend! I'm awesome!

*side Note* Hey Cor - remember when I threw up in Debbie's car on the Bay Bridge? Oh, good memroies!

Cori said...

BAH HA! I believe I even remember what you threw up ... some cranberryish type bread from Costco. (Too much information?)

Debbie handled that very well, especially for it being leather interior.

Ahh memories ...

Kimberly said...

don't worry, ali, the bay bridge makes everyone throw up at some point.

Stephanie said...

Ok! '08 the year of the awesome movies- I can't believe that we have so much to look forward to this year! And I loved Disturbia! It is a must see- that is IF you can handle it!