Brad - If you want to complain to someone about Twilight taking over your family blog, you can contact Jeff. He and I had a huge argument about putting this link up on our blog ... he lost. You do not mess with women and their Twilight.
Ali - between your last two posts, your blog is overflowing with awesome. And since Steph took Edward, I'll heart Jasper!
3 comments:
I really can't express how excited I am....I think only a good girly squeel could do! I heart Edward!
Brad - If you want to complain to someone about Twilight taking over your family blog, you can contact Jeff. He and I had a huge argument about putting this link up on our blog ... he lost. You do not mess with women and their Twilight.
Ali - between your last two posts, your blog is overflowing with awesome. And since Steph took Edward, I'll heart Jasper!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
That's for you Steph! I heart the Cullen Boys!
Post a Comment