We started off with a day at the beach at Santa Monica Pier. It was the girls first trip to the ocean. Neither of them was a fan of sticking their feet in the water. Vi because it was cold, I think, and M because was worried about crabs pinching her toes. She loved to chase the waves on their way out and then laughed as they would chase her back up the beach. Sam and Andy even got into it all and helped M build a race track around her sand castle.

Tanner and Morgan on the Santa Monica Pier.
Sam rescuing Morgan from the waves.
The next day was Disney!
I had been waiting for this day since M was born. I was so excited to bring my girls to Disneyland and the Happiest Place on Earth did not disappoint. It was awesome watching them experience the magic. Morgan was thrilled by everything she saw and Vi even got excited from time to time.
I had been waiting for this day since M was born. I was so excited to bring my girls to Disneyland and the Happiest Place on Earth did not disappoint. It was awesome watching them experience the magic. Morgan was thrilled by everything she saw and Vi even got excited from time to time.
The first ride we hit was Buzz's Space Adventure. And guess who was waiting outside when we were done.
"I told you, LEFT at Dumbo to get to Pirates. Now we're going to be stuck on It's A Small World forever!"

One of the highlights for Morgan was attending the Princess Ball where she learned to dance, curtsy, and wave like a princess. You can also see the purple tattoo Pop bought for her as well.M was very upset that she couldn't get into the castle. And she tried EVERY door.
We met all of the princesses, M was so excited that Tiana was there. She kept saying "I can't believe it! I can't believe it!" as we waited for our chance to take a picture.
Nana and the kiddos with Pop in the background.
Cory and Tanner on the 3D Toy Story Carnival ride.
This is one of the coolest Disney rides I have been on. It takes you through a series of carnival games, hosted by all of the Toy Story characters, including a ring toll, dart throwing, and paint balls. At the end you even win a virtual prize based on your score. This was the longest line we waiting in, almost 30 minutes, but it was well worth it.



2 comments:
A definite repeat sometime in the future!
Yes
Post a Comment