
We have been busy with lots of visitors lately! First my Mom and Kacey came through town and joined us at the Summerlin Easter Egg Hunt. We met the Easter Bunny and Morgan made a haul during the hunt coming away with a bucket full of cookies, toy cars, and even a sparkly baton.
The next weekend we were excited to have
Grandma and Grandpa Madsen and Aunt Morgan come into town. Of course we headed to the Strip and met up with the aunts and uncles. We walked around Caesar's and enjoyed the lovely animatronic Atlantis show inside of the fish tank then had lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We walked around Bellagio and watched the fountains then finished with a trip to the M&M Store where we loaded up on Coconut M&M's - they're awesome.
M&M, M&M, and an M&M

On Saturday we drove to Red Rock Canyon and went on a short hike. Morgan loved chasing Aunt Morgan all over the rocks while looking for baby lizards. It was an awesome day to be outside, the weather was perfect and we had a great time. That night my friend watched the girls and we all went to see The Lion King at Mandalay Bay. It was an amazing show! Easily the best Disney broadway show I've seen (I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast), and definitely towards the top of the list of all shows I've seen. I really want to take Morgan now, I know she would love the music and the puppets, so hopefully we'll get to take her soon.
On Sunday we went to a park so Morgan could play with her new b
ubbles and to enjoy the weather a little more before they all had to catch their flight back to Idaho and the snowstorm that was in full swing up there. We had a wonderful time with everyone and hope everyone comes back soon!
These are some cute pictures of the girls. Violet has really enjoyed her introduction to baby food and already wants to feed herself. She's also about 90% there on rolling over, she's just got to get her little shoulder out of the way and she's there. Morgan sits and sings "They all rolled over and one fell out ... " while Violet rolls and giggles, or screams, whichever.


2 comments:
Violet is attacking that spoon like she hasn't eaten in a month. That is funny! Looks like you guys had fun! I have been collecting all the loose change I can find in hopes that it will be enough for us to come and visit you too! Tanner is excited for your visit next week! The dragon movie was cute, but Tanner wouldn't wear his glasses, so it wasn't worth the 3-D, but a cute movie! We will have to go again!
I love that last picture!
Post a Comment