Friday, March 19, 2010

Recent Conversations

Here are a few recent conversations I've had with Morgan.

At dinner the other night:

Morgan: (holding out a piece of pasta on her fork) Here Mom, you can eat this one.
Me: No thanks, I have my own. Why don't you eat that one?
Morgan: Because this one is gross, it fell on the floor.

At Nana's house, one month after Violet was born:

Morgan : (wearing a cape, holding a wand, and speaking in her sweetest fairy voice) I am the Fairy Godmother and you get three wishes, what do you want?
Nana: Ummm, new clothes, a new car, and a skinny body.
Morgan: But you already have a skinny body, Nana. (Then turning to me) And what do you want, fat girl?

Gee, thanks.

5 comments:

Pat said...

I needed a laugh, thank you. Even if it was at Ali's expense!

Kinley said...

Ahhh, what a sweet girl! If only all little girls knew how to make their mommys feel so special! At least she knows that Nana is the one to kiss up to!

Cori said...

You can't make that kind of stuff up!

Stephanie said...

This is so funny! Gotta love little kids. I can't believe how big your girls are getting!

Miss you Ali!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.