Once, when I was in high school, Trent and I went over to Alison's house. Alison had a trampoline and a tree that was near it. The tree had a large branch we would walk out on, then jump out of the tree and onto the trampoline. It was lots of fun. Trent walked about 3/4 the way to the end of the branch, then fell straight down. On to the branch. On his crotch. And then slid 5 feet down the branch to the trunk. . . where he hit is crotch again. After hiting the trunk, he fell straight to his side, out of the tree, and hit the ground in the fetal position. He remained in the fetal position for many minutes.
Every now and then, we see something kind of similar on TV and bring up our memories of Trent tree-crotching it. Alison thinks it is funnier than I do. . .
6 comments:
I laugh when I think of the Atomic Wedgie that ripped the underpants . . . ha ha ha ha hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
I had pretty much erased this from my memory. I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell you that this happened. But after reading it, the pain is all too real. If I remember right, the fall from the tree was no picnic. It was a pretty decent drop.
Yes, no phase of the tradgedy was without great pain. I really don't remember it until Alison sees something and remembers.
I myself fell out of this tree and ended up having a nasty scar that led to plastic surgery. It was truely evil and some would say cursed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwJ0TUkyt2c
I think this has much of what you described.
Oh my gosh, I just watched that clip on You Tube and I am a little sick after #2- the guy snapped the other guys leg in half! Oh my ugghhh!!!
Post a Comment