Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alison is Pregnant.

We are happy to say that Alison is expecting and due at Thanksgiving! 
And. . . what else do you say about that?
Here is some of Morgan and I's adventures from my time off:
She got quite wet. In my defense, our buggy had forded several large puddles with out incident. This one was just too much!
On a happier day:

12 comments:

Kinley said...

It is our very own little goose girl! Yay! Anyway, I really am pulling for a little boy because Tanner needs a boy cousin. Granted Morgan is his only cousin and he thinks she is awesome. Kate would probably like a little girl her age, whatever! We are just excited for you guys!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!

Cori said...

Hurray for the Madsens! I know November is a busy month for you guys, but I am just putting my bet out there now.

Nov. 22.

Because really, Al, it would be one of our finest schemes to pull off having kids with the exact same birthday.

Natalie said...

What more is there to say about that? Maybe you could tell us the current size and development stage of the fetus or something. I can't believe you didn't think of that! ;-)

BDawg said...

I'll leave the fetus details to Ali.

Ali said...

I'm 12 weeks and due Nov 24, two days before Thanksgiving. I've been pretty sick and can safely say that I am not a fan of being pregnant.

I'm sure that Kylie and Jenny are still a little shocked I'm even having more kids after a conversation we all had a few years ago. But see guys? The end is worth it enough to do it all again.

We'll find out in July if it's a boy or girl so we shall see. Brad has declared that he hates talking about names so I have free reign to choose whatever I want. So Kylie and I have been discussing together since our husbands don't want to. Fun!

Erjacksonic said...

Congrats!!!

Jenny Jackson said...

Congrats, guys! I recall that conversation, but I didn't think that Morgan would be your only one. Not for a second. Goes to show the joy of having kids is just too much to overcome!

reabbotted said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. So you're saying even if it's a boy, brad is giving up his right to name it? If it was going to be a girl, I could see that. But this could be your namesake, Brad.

Shanda said...

Congratulations Ali! How fun! I hope you get better soon!

Taylor said...

Congratulations and best of luck! No. 2 is when parental stress really kicked in for me, but you have school all wrapped up, so it'll probably all come in stride.

The Stone Family said...

Congrats! Morgan sure is cute!