Morgan and I are ecstatic to announce that tomorrow,
Friday April 24, at 2:00 p.m.
Bradley Weldon Madsen
will graduate from Law School!
He will be graduating in the top third of his class with honors
(he didn't want me to put that up, but I think he deserves to brag a little).
It has been a long three years, and we are so proud of all of his hard work.
Congratulations, Brad!
We love you!
7 comments:
That information is provisional. That is about where I stand now, but I won't get grades from this last semester for several weeks. So maybe I'll do even better ;)
YAAAAAAAYYYYY
Hooray Brad! Congratulations, sorry we couldn't come! Enjoy it and have even more fun skiing tomorrow!
Way to go, BDawg.
Or are you going to go by LawDawg now?
Hurray Brad!
Have a great day today celebrating with your family!
Since when is Brad shy? After working that hard and that long he's earned the right to be bragged about! Bravo Brad!
Doctor LawDawg will be fine. Maybe throw an esquire on there too...
Post a Comment