I don't know what else you would expect coming to "Brad And Ali - The Web Page!" but I always feel a little self conscious when we put up lots of stuff about us.
But here is some follow up to graduation.
Pat, Dale, Rick, and Emma all came down. They endured the graduation ceremony for me and then we went to eat at Tepanyaki. It is one of those Japanese places where they cook at your table, lite stuff on fire, and throw shrimp at you. We had been once before and thought it would be a fun way to treat our parents. Despite my insistence, Dale paid for us all. We are very grateful, but wonder if his advancing age is affecting his financial sense! Our suspicions grew when we took a ride in his batter-powered, leather-clad, climate-controlled, 2008 Toyota. To top it all off, he took me shopping for a new suit earlier in the day. We didn't pull the trigger on a suit, yet.
As all my FaceBook fans know, Ali got be an iPod Touch for graduation. I've had a lot of fun with it. It is an exceptional device and gift. It is the sort of thing I would never spend my own money on, but it was a gift so I am going to go ahead and forget the Apple-Gouge price of these things and just enjoy it.
Rick and Emma hung around Friday night and met up with us Saturday. Rick headed up to Snowbird with Sam and Andy (who showed up Friday night) and Ali, Emma, Morgan and I went to an aquarium and the zoo. The weather for skiing turned south, unfortunatly, and the zoo shut down their train ride just before we went for a ride, causing Morgan to break down. But it was a lot of fun, as these pictures will show.
Most of the pictures explain themselves. The Rhino was interesting. . . he decided to relieve himself infront of us and demostrated that a Rhino bladder must hold several gallons. Emma and Morgan had a good laugh about it and on the ride home Morgan kept telling us about it.
I think our parents got some better photos of graduation, I'll post them if we wind up with them.
4 comments:
Congratulations! It's a nice reminder that it really does end eventually. I can't wait.
It will end!!! I don't know if it ever gets easier but it does change.
We can't get enough of you guys. . . Ezri loves to see pictures of Morgan (and of Rhinos) if anyone thinks they are seeing too much of you, they can just not read it/check your Blog . . . so keep it coming for the fans
I personally love the actual Brad and Ali posts.
Anything with a Morgan picture will always be a hit.
Congrats again Brad.
Post a Comment