Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 28th Brad!

Happy Birthday Brad!


Brad will turn 28 on Saturday, January 17.


I realize this isn't the most traditional picture to post for someone's birthday but I had to put this up. Brad had an eye appointment today and they dialated his eyes and it was creeping me out! Either he's on something or he is a very hungry vampire.


Happy Birthday to an awesome husband and one amazing Daddy!

Love, Ali and M


5 comments:

BDawg said...

Wow. You need to click on that picture to really see it. And I went to a wedding reception like that!

Kylie said...

I like the picture.
Happy birthday Brad. I hope your celebrated by eating lots of meat.

BDawg said...

Copious amounts. Glutenous amounts. Morbid amounts of meat.

Cori said...

Happy birthday Brad!

Jeff said...

Your background is hurting my eyes. They probably look like Brad's now after trying to read the posts. Happy Birthday Bradley.