


Actually it went really well. The girls taking the pictures loved Morgan and took more pictures than they were supposed to because they thought she was hilarious. And we did get some really nice ones.



This place actually prints your pictures immediately and you get them at the end of your session, no waiting - very cool. Of course, they make you buy way more pictures than you will ever be able to do anything with, but it's nice to have some professional family pictures. If you want one, let me know. I have PLENTY to spare. :)
10 comments:
The one of everyone looking at the book is very heartwarming.
I joined your challenge and I will leave you in the dust!
my new job is now to log miles
(um, just a random note, the word verification I just had to type in was farfartah... Far Farter??? weird)
Morgan looks like she has a very fun personality! You have a cute family! I think your pictures turned out great!
Brad wants me to point out that the pictures I posted are not the cropped final versions.
farfartah - straight from mad gab.
I think farfarter should be kim's Nike+ name. It is kind of complementary, in that sense.
My nike+ name should be "sir-pees-a- lot"
And I guess I won't be so much leaving anyone in the dust, as in the puddle . . .
(word verification this time = wejewers ... We Jewers . . . We Jurors?)
I love the little armchair. Where did you get them taken?
The family pictures do look really nice. I really like the one with you all looking at the book and the one with morgan in the little chair reading the book. Really cute!
I think Morgan in the chair might be my favorite. We had them taken at this place called Portrait Innovations that just opened up in Riverwoods.
That first picture is awesome. I seriously enjoyed the first three. The last ones are cute too...but definitely are lacking in the humor department.
Post a Comment