On Saturday Cori will leave for Korea to bring me back my godbaby (and a book in Korean, that was the other request) because really this whole thing is all about me. :)
But Seth is almost home and I cannot wait! Seth was born in Boocheon, Kyonggi-do, South Korea on November 22, 2007, and will be home in time to celebrate Halloween and his birthday, two of the best holidays because people give you candy and presents!
I’m excited to be his godmother because it sounds like a pretty nice gig, I get all the benefits of having a little kid love me without having to do any of the hard work. Hopefully it won’t be too long before I can meet the little guy. And I fully intend to call him my godbaby his entire life! I’m sure he’ll love it.
As Cori sends me updates I will post fun stuff here to keep everyone else updated as well so look forward to some cool adventures from Korea!
Baby Seth
He is getting some fabulous parents and I know he’ll love growing up in Chicago with the wild bunnies in the backyard!
5 comments:
Check out that Throne! You are God-mother to the emperor of Korea! That totally rocks.
He is so chunky and healthy looking! What a cool guy!!
Brad makes a good point. We could make an awesome fairy tale out of this situation. Seth is the boy-king and you are his fairy godmother and would get to be animated in the feature movie with a very cool poofy princess dress.
I can see the merchandise tie-ins now.....
I think you should live-blog the Seth pick up, Cori.
Seth is pretty much like baby Suri. Your public can't get enough of him.
Brad, if you can get Reed to send me the helmet cam in the next day and a half -- Blog Korea 2008 LIVE could happen.
I doubt they would actually give me the baby if I walked in with a helmet cam on mt head, but the video would be worth it.
Post a Comment