All right, so
maybe we are facing the greatest economic disaster since WWII, and
maybe the seeds of economic collapse were planted in the mortgage industry decades ago, and
maybe your are going to lose your current job, or
maybe you are currently looking for a job, BUT, in the end, could you really not be happy if you were poor? I think I could.
I consulted Morgan on the economic situation. I thought her insight was. . . reassuring:
6 comments:
Morgan is adorable!
I've never minded being poor. fond memories of it, actually... ahhh, those were the days, sleeping in the Lumina in Seattle, showering at the school gym, spraying some Febreeze onto the shirt instead of laundry, free breakfast of popcorn and coke everyday at the theater, (not to mention free movies) and, the best part donating plasma twice a week... anything to save $$ for the art supplies . . .
It's a little more stressful with a family. But, I'm not sure I'm exactly poor, yet. Give it a few more months....
Tanner watched this 3 times and giggled right along with her! I agree with Morgan on the bailout!
I find that expectations have everything to do with whether you feel wealthy or not.
When Ali started her job, we thought we were rich! Now that the jobs I interview pay a lot, our expectation is different and we feel poor. If only one of these high-dollar jobs would come through. . .
Does ali's new job pay better than the last, or just going to be more fun with a neat-o office?
She gets a key to the library. Other than that, their is no compensation increase.
oooooooh....that is pretty neat, though.
Post a Comment