I'm going to miss all of my friends, my Treo, and especially my laptop, but I am very excited about my new job as the Events Coordinator for the Provo City Library (does this sound like a job tailor-made for me or what!?!)! To tell you the truth I don't have a lot of details about the job yet, but it's at the library - how can it be anything but good? :) And I was sold the second they showed me the corner office with four windows that comes with the job - check it out!

My current office is in a building with four windows total! I was trying to get a picture of the current BYUB building but no luck. I'll get one before I leave. So anyway, I start on the 29th so there will be lots more to say then.
11 comments:
Congratulations! That sounds like an awesome job! I hope you love it! And what a cool office!
Congrats, Ali! From public television to a public library...you are truly a great civil servant.
Killer office, too. I doubt Brad will land in something that sweet in his first (or even second) job!
eh. I won't be excited until you're getting free lift tickets again.
At least Brad doesn't work in a whitewashed 25'x 25' room with 10 other guys. Brad had a stuffed pheasant.
Ali, congrats on your new job. I actually am posting because I have been following your friend Cori's journey to get Seth. He is such a beautiful boy! I am so excited for your friends, this is going to be such an overwhelming experience. I totally bawled watching her hold her son for the first time in the video clips. It really made me remember how that felt. Please pass on the congratulations from another adoptive family!
Congrats, Ali! I am totally jealous of your wonderful windows!
Thanks! And I know! Aren't the windows fabulous? I think Kylie's comment has been my favorite so far,
"A job at the library? That's like the mothership calling you home!"
Oh and Rose - I will definitely pass your congratulations on, I told her a little about you guys and L during her whole process. It's been long but she is less than 24 hours from having him home!
Are you leaving KBYU because you absolutely hate Sid the Science Kid? That's what I'd do! Just kidding. I do find it quite obnoxious though...and of course Hannah likes it. I'm listening to a song about charts right now. I didn't realize how cool charts really are.
Congratulations on the new job.
Most Accurate Comment Yet Regarding Ali's New Job:
Kylie writes "Wow, it is like the mothership is calling you home!"
So true, on so many levels. Kylie knocked that one out of the park.
Ali, I saw on the Madsen blog that Brad has an interview in Vegas next week. If he has the chance we would love to see him. Let us know when he will be here, we could feed him dinner or something.
Cousin Erica
Favorite new job comment #2:
Cori: You work at Hogwarts!
Erica - Brad was actually there this weekend! He's sorry he missed you, but he was there less than 24 hours and was with three other law students. But if he goes again we'll have to make sure to set something up!
Post a Comment