Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh Harry, How We've Missed You!

The first trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out yesterday, did you see it? It looks so creepy and sooo good!

I tried to upload the video and just post it here, but apparently I'm not that technologically gifted. So I'll do it the old fashioned way instead:

CLICK HERE

I did get you all some fun pictures though!

Nov. 21! So Excited!!!

This is the best book year ever!



The new Oliver Wood: Ron as Keeper



The Trio!



Harry and Ginny! This is the only picture I could find that is kind of the two of them. So excited for that!

11 comments:

Kylie said...

I get excited every time one comes out but I will not go see it opening weekend due to the fans that clap during and after the show. If this makes me less of a fan i'm sorry.

BDawg said...

Try living with one. . .

Ali said...

Kylie - I clapped for the trailer!

But that is where I draw the line, I also hate the clapping, cheering, screaming that some audience members feel is appropriate. Who do they think they're clapping for, the projector operator?

BDawg said...

"Squeeee!"

Cori said...

The worst was Mama Mia! and the people who were clapping after each song ... like they forgot they weren't at the Broadway show with live actors. And singing along. And dancing in their seats. (looks quickly over at Ali and then averts eyes).

Loving the HP trailer!

Kinley said...

I am quite excited for this movie as well, it is going to be an awesome holiday season! Who could ask for better presents? But I do have to say that Ron looks a bit like a goober in that first picture!

Kinley said...

I feel that I need to apologize to our friend Harry, I forgot to wish hm a Happy Birthday yesterday!

Ali said...

And you called his friend a goober.

Kinley said...

I didn't call him a goober, I said he looks like one! There is a difference and I blame the photographer because I think Ron is a cutie!

Kylie said...

I've always thought Ron looked like a goober. But I agree he is getting more gooberish.

Jeff said...

Bradley, your Blog has officially been overtaken. Can we please get back to burgers and other wonderful topics?