Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Husband Looks Like Matt Damon - NICE!

Eric put this up on the Tribunal Blog and I like it, so I stole it and posted it here.

The "Looks Like Matt Damon" thing really is funny, I think you would be surprised just how often Brad gets it. And, of course, the person always thinks they're the first one to notice. Funny story on that, Brad's first few weeks of law school he wasn't wearing his wedding ring, I think he told me he had lost it, but the truth is he hates to wear it while he's typing so he takes it off. Anyway, there was this group of single first year girls who quickly made the connection and began to call him Matt. I guess this went on for several weeks until one day he randomly decided to wear his ring and broke all of their hearts!

To tell you the truth, it's a little bit of an ego boost when someone hits on your husband, as long as he's not flirting back, that is!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

That first Bourne movie . . . I couldn't get over it, I never thought they looked the same until that movie came out--and there are scenes where Franka Potente looks a lot like you!! It was totally distracting!
You two are like the Supremacy twins . . .

Ali said...

Maybe we should send them some pictures and ask if they need any stand-ins/stunt doubles for the new Bourne movie!

BDawg said...

Is Matt Damon getting fat? I'd like to keep looking like him, but I don't want to give up cheese burgers or start exercising.

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

Actually, yes!
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/detail.jsp?contentId=3ad6200f-c95a-4795-98c9-62ce2fe5e768

Kimberly said...

geeze, the movie he is getting fat for better be really good . . . don't you LOVE the hair-cut, though?

Kinley said...

Yes, Brad is a cutie!;) I agree with Kim that Ali looks like that girl too!

the mama monster said...

that is so funny. every one tells james that he looks like matt damon too! i guess that brad and james look alot alike. he has also got bon jovi and anthony micheal hall? i don't see that one though.