Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coolest Staff EVER!

I have a couple of students that I supervise at work, their names are Deena, Stephanie, Chelsea, and Blaine and they are the best staff ever! Today they threw me a surprise "Ali Appreciate Day" party complete with balloons, pizza, ice cream, and homemade fudge (because today is also National Fudge Day)! They even took a card around and got everyone at work to sign it. It was a little embarrassing, in a good way, but also VERY sweet! It absolutely made my day.

And, to add to the joy of today, I also got my keys back in the mail! Brad accidentally took my keys back to Idaho with him on Saturday so I have been bumming a ride to work with a friend and unable to drive anywhere. Luckily our babysitter just lives half a block away so I can walk Morgan to and from there.

All-in-all, it's been a good day.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Happy Ali Appreciation Day!

I was going to send a card, but Walgreens was out ...

Kinley said...

I think my calender didn't get the memo, I would have sent something, or said something when we talked last night! SO sorry! Happy Ali day-I will remember for next year! Also, do you think they would be willing to make a day for me? That would be cooL!

Ali said...

Actually I sort of did make a day for you. We needed birthday names to be announced for July on July 29 (I know, but we had names for the 28) our birthday announcement on KBYU TV will say "Happy Birthday to our Kids Club members celebrating their birthday today! Kinley Ricks! Happy Birthday!"

See? You get your day as well. And this is fair notice to all of you. If I know your birthday and it's around the time we need a name, you're probably getting announced. :)

Kylie said...

happy late Ali Appreciation Day!!! We should celebrate that every year!