Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday Cori!!!

Today is my best friend Cori's 27th birthday.
This picture was taken three years ago today when we spent her birthday at Disney World and she got to collect the special "It's my birthday" buttons.

I wanted to make sure this birthday was as much fun as that one so here are some special Disney Birthday touches!

First off, the perfect Disney Vacation Car!


And your own lights parade!
Some girl time.

And finally, a date with those HOT twins!

So there you have it! The perfect Disney Birthday! I hope you have a great day and lots of fun celebrating this weekend!

Next year we're partying on MY b-day.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

I was not expecting to see that button picture staring me right in the face when I checked your blog today. I still have those buttons, except for the one that I sent you last year on your birthday. What an awesome birthday that was (and those twins were WILD)!

Next year it's your turn for the birthday trip for sure! Where should we go? Wherever it is, it needs to have buttons and a Scion.