Happy 2nd Birthday Tanner!
Today our nephew Tanner turns 2. This picture is kind of old, I honestly don't know when it was taken, but his expression kills me! It looks like he's having a very intense conversation with Kacey and Ross.
We hope you have a fun day and that you don't destroy too much stuff or drive your mom crazy today. :)
This is actually his cake from last year, Kinley and I made it, we were proud of ourselves. So just imagine that the candle is actually a "2".
Make a wish!

1 comment:
Very talented girls--you should come up to Canada and make my little girls birthday cake next year--I'm so not good at that. How are you Ali? Haven't seen you in forever! Found your blog thru Kinley's tonight and Im so glad--I miss all you Hulses!! Your little girl is darling! Have I ever told you I love her name--cuz I do!! So cute! Where are you guys living? I also have a blog just click on my name--I'm going to save your blog on mine (if you don't want me to just let me know). I'd love to keep up with you and your cute family though...talk to you later Dawna (Fredriksen) Jensen
Post a Comment