Friday, November 9, 2007

Well, there goes Christmas.



Seriously - what is wrong with people? There have been SOOOO many toy recalls lately it is just getting ridiculous. And for the record, we did have one toy we threw away, a little Thomas engine.

But come on, this should not be happening this much. Lead in the toys you're kind of like "Yeah - that's not good", but now the date rape drug?!?! Are you kidding me???

And I realize that these toys are all made not to be ingested and probably even say so on the box. But toy makers need to keep in mind that one, kids don't read the boxes, and two, EVERYTHING goes in a kids mouth. When they're younger it's because that's just what they do, and when they're older it's because they're daring each other to do it.

I guess we'll be buying all of our toys "Made in India" from now on.

1 comment:

Cori said...

I read that those aquadots were coated with a leathal dose of what we call the date rape drug! What would possess anyone to even use that on a toy in the first place?

So I guess you want me to return the arsenic laced baby doll I got Morgan for Christmas ......