Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween - a few days late.


Morgan had a lot of fun at Halloween playing with her pumpkin and, as you can tell, eating candy. She was a pink fairy (you can't see her wings in the pictures - sorry) but Brad kept telling everyone she was a ballerina so - take your pick.


We went to the law school's Halloween party earlier in the week and they had trick-or-treating for all of the kids at the students desks. It's pretty fun and the student's really get into it by wearing costumes and decorating their desks. Morgan received a pickle from "Dolly Parton", which was really a guy whose life's ambition is to go to Dollywood. We think there may have been some honor code violations going on with that one :). But I have to give him props for the costume, he really went all out, faking the voice and everything.


Morgan figured out how to cross her fingers and thought that was pretty cool.


We had also gone to our ward party a few days before so Halloween night we just hung out at home, watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (classic holiday movie), and hoped some trick-or-treaters would show up. We had one.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I don't know if you know this Ali, but I love to wtch your blog for new pics and videos aout Morgan. They make me so excited for ou little one to come. Ican't believe how much she has grown.

Natalie said...

That jack-o-lantern looks a little alien-like! No offense intended, I know you're excited about the X-Files movie!

Ali said...

HA! I hadn't even realized that! I guess subconsiously I'm more excited than I thought.