What a joke.
Yes, it snowed a bit and was windy, kind of, but it was far from the worst storm we've been through. Total joke. The snowman picture was actually taken the week before when we got much more snow than the epic storm dropped.
Vi had a great birthday with plenty of family, presents, ice cream and cake. M was a big help opening presents and eating all the treats.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. My battery died so unfortunately no pictures. We had dinner with our Carver family and it was a lot of fun to see people we hadn't seen since moving back yet. Brad's cousin also made a fantastic video with pictures of everyone and what we are thankful for this year.
Brad's mom and sister stayed with us for the rest of the weekend and we had a great time shopping on Friday and having some serious dance battles on Kincet. Thanks to her Soulja Boy skills and Jeggings, Aunt Morgan was able to pull out the win over Trent.
Speaking of Kinect, I did score an awesome Black Friday deal. I waited in line outside of Old Navy, in the freezing cold, to spend $25 at midnight and receive a free copy of Dance Central for Kinect. I lucked out picking the right Old Navy. I went to the one in downtown and was tenth in line. I've heard the lines were wrapping around buildings and people waited for hours at some of the other stores. I was gone and back in under an hour and a half.
2 comments:
I am glad that you were able to score your copy! I did not go shopping... not even kind of...
That is a tall snowman. I'm impressed. We're usually too lazy for that. I guess Taylor did make a pretty good snow fort last year. ;-)
Post a Comment