M adores her teacher, Miss Karilee, and I am not looking forward to trying to find a replacement for next year. It really has been an amazing preschool.
The ceremony was short and sweet. They sang some songs, each told their favorite day from the year, then were presented with their cap and diploma while Miss Karilee told a few things about them. She calls M her "Little Scandinavian Girl" because of the blonde hair and blue eyes, and also because she thinks M speaks with some sort of accent. After the first few weeks of school Miss Karilee and a few of the other mom's asked if Brad was foreign and/or spoke with some sort of accent that M would have picked up. I replied, "Do you mean like Idahoan?" with a look of completel confusion, I'm sure.
After everyone had received their diploma we celebrated with treats, and just like that Year One was over.
3 comments:
There was a while where Hannah spoke with a very exaggerated Philly/East coast? accent that made us cringe. Luckily she got past it and now only says an occasional funny word here and there. ;-) How are things going with the move? Will you live in Salt Lake in two and a half weeks when we come to visit?
When I moved to Madison people constantly commented on my "accent." I was told it was a mix between British and California surfer.
Love the pictures. M is looking so grown up.
Congrats M! You are in the top 2 of cutest nieces I have!
Post a Comment