Merry Christmas! We hope all had a lovely holiday!
We had some firsts this year, it was our first Christmas in Vegas and the first Christmas we spent on our own. We decided to start some new traditions and started by going for Christmas Eve dinner on the Strip. We had a lot of fun eating at Cheeseburger in Paradise where we got to sit on the 'patio' and watch the fountain show during dinner.
4 comments:
Good to see you're raising Morgan right with a bike.
There was no thought of getting her something from Trek or Specialized or Gary Fisher, etc. So, we still have a ways to go.
i am abaout ready to make the drive there after an entire week of sub zero temps. Maybe I should just fly back with Ali!
Earrings from Tiffany & Co. - No joking around for Brad, he knows where the good stuff is! I loved seeing all the skiing pictures with your family and Morgan - so cute. I have really been wanting to take Kade and Ty up skiing or snowboarding.
Post a Comment