It took us a while to get these, but here are some of the pictures from our ultrasound.
This is a side shot, the dark spot on the left is her head, then you can see her spine, and a leg on the bottom right.
Footprint.
In the middle, right under the dark spot you can see her foot.
Toes on the left, heel on the right.
And a profile with her little arm.
Some people think it may still be too soon to tell, but we can already see that she is going to be every bit as adorable as M.


1 comment:
definitly every bit as adorable! I am so excited! It almost makes me want another kid and then I stop and actually think about it and I change my mind! I am excited for you to do it for me! I want to hold her! Hopefully I can be there right after she is born! It was so awesome to hold Morgan when she was a few hours old!
Post a Comment