Friday, June 5, 2009

Who doesn't love a little Super Mario?

I thought Conan's new background looked familiar, and, thanks to the wonders of the internet, I now know why.

Have you all watched Conan's new show? We've been watching a little and I think it's really funny. My favorite so far is the new "In the Year 3000" including the prediction that YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will all combine into one giant networking site called YouTwitFace. I'm easily entertained.

4 comments:

BDawg said...

He is funny. A little crazy at times, but funny.

He should come out tonight in a red overalls a funny hat and a moustasche!

Kimberly said...

I have missed my Conan since having kids and wanting to go to bed early . . . but maybe now I will be able to see him more often. So far, I've still been in bed by 10:00.

Taylor said...

That "YouTwitFace" joke was excellent. I'm not sure how much we'll end up watching, but he's a real step up from Jay Leno.

I remember an episode of whatever-his-previous-show-was-called where he got some physicist on to help him spin his ring as long as possible. It was very entertaining. He's seems a lot smarter than Jay Leno, too. Although humor can be it's own kind of intelligence.

Erjacksonic said...

We caught at least one show so far (with Gwenyth Paltrow, I think), and it was quite good. It involved a hilarious compilation of his trip to the NBC sound effects stage.