Welcome to April 16 in the Rocky Mountain. Why yes, that is five inches of fresh powder snow covering everything. Aren't you all jealous.
Here is another reason to look forward to warmer weather. The latest Harry Potter trailer. And rumor has it the release date has been bumped up to July 15, only two days but hey, I'll take it.
I don't know what is going on, ut I had shorts on yesterday! and today I might add, it doesn't look like that here! And I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED for Harry Potter!
I think it snowed about 4 times here this winter. For the most part, I am happy with that. Hannah would have liked a few more days to play in the snow though.
4 comments:
If my mother ever needed a reason why I moved away from the West and am now looking to settle in the South, there it is.
Too bad it's the middle of finals...I bet there'd be some good skiing.
I don't know what is going on, ut I had shorts on yesterday! and today I might add, it doesn't look like that here! And I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED for Harry Potter!
I kind of liked the snow. Today is sunny and nice, though.
I think it snowed about 4 times here this winter. For the most part, I am happy with that. Hannah would have liked a few more days to play in the snow though.
Post a Comment