Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Cori

Today Cori turns 28!
She is the greatest best friend ever. I can not think of one thing I would change (well, except maybe the fact that she lives so far away).
We have done a LOT of traveling together over the past few years and it's always, as she would put it, "awesome". Here are a few pictures of some of our adventures in honor of her B-Day.

In Idaho Falls at her baby shower

In Orlando at Disney World, round 2!


In Arkansas for Eric & Jenny's wedding.
I never really thought I would ever go to Arkansas but it was fun!
Gotta love Penguin Ed's.

In Chicago at the Stephenie Meyer signing.
I had been awake about 36 hours straight in this picture.

I had to include this picture because I think it's hilarious.
Cori looks like she only has one leg!


Happy Birthday, Cor! I look forward to all of our future adventures.


3 comments:

Cori said...

Hurray for future schemes, my bestest friend ever!

For my birthday, I wish for another leg.

Ali said...

I hope you get it. :)

BDawg said...

Cor - the best one-legged friend a person could have!