Here are some fun recent pictures of Morgan.

I let Morgan play extra long in the bath Saturday morning and she was fascinated by her wrinkly fingers when she got out. She insisted that we take a picture to show Dad.

Easter dress, candy and toys!

Morgan in her Easter Dress.
She was so excited to wear it to church and refused to take it off, until she opened this ...

Aunt Cori sent her a new book, 'Fancy Nancy', along with her very own official Fancy Nancy dress.

She loves the book and wants to wear the dress everywhere. She also likes to be called Fancy Morgan and addresses me as Fancy Mommy. And in case you were wondering, she calls Brad either Insectosaurus, B.O.B, or Captin BananaPants.
4 comments:
Fancy, indeed! I have been waiting to see pictures of Fancy Morgan in her Fancy dress.
Her hair is so long...I can't get over it.
I do hope you go out for parfaits, and hold your little pinkies up, and call each other darling! Fancy Morgan would love that!
(BTW, I just got my new swear word from word verification "damity" ha ha ha)
When does Captain Banana Pants move to LV?
Capt. Banana Pants is staying in Utah to study for the Bar, because Mrs. Banana Pants has an income!
Bar is last week of July. I can start any day after that, so we plan on moving at the beginning of August and then starting mid or late August.
Post a Comment