Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brad Reviews Nike Air Pegasus 25 +


For Christmas, I found myself some new Nike Running shoes. This particular shoe was on Nike.com in the clearance section. Then I found a coupon for an additional 20% off and free shipping. Final cost was around $35, original retail around $90. 

I'd been running in the same Nike shoes for about 4 years and really loved them. Soft, light, comfortable. But they were clearly worn out.  I considered other brands of shoes, but as an avid user of Nike+ with my Ipod Nano, I wanted a shoe that came with a place to put the Nike+ sensor. This was by far the cheapest Nike+ shoe I could find. I read some reviews and most places were impressed with.

My feet are a little wide toward my toe-knuckles, and getting shoes (or ski boots) that don't pinch is a bit of a problem. Running shoes are usually have nylon mesh uppers, so I can just not tighten the part of the laces that affect my wide feet.  

Long story short, I really like them and feel like a got a good deal. If you want a Nike+ shoe, this one should be it.  Mine are different colors than the picture and (I think) look better.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I might need some new shoes after today's mud ridden run... Morgan and Ali, we got the gift and check in the mail right before we left. Ezri got out of the stroller for about half a mile and had barbie run, too. Barbie runs very slow. But we were on our new dog park trail, and I could run ahead, then flip around and go back to keep track of them. It's going to be a really neat park/trail when it's done, but today it was super muddy.

Ezri is introducing her to her princess friends. They are sharing outfits. She loves it! Thank you!

BDawg said...

If your shoes have a nylon mesh uppper, throw them in the washing machine. You have to do something with the laces to make sure they don't get wrapped around the agitator, though. Maybe just get new laces.