Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here are some random pictures and things. Also, I saw "Twilight" and I really liked it.
More on that later.

This is my new office!

I haven't written anything about my new job since I started, and I made such a big deal out of the office that I thought I should show it off a little. So here it is! Pretty awesome, huh! :) And my job is going GREAT! I plan parties and events with authors and illustrators and hang out with book people all day, it really doesn't get much better than this!

This shot is for Kinely so she can critique my decorating abilities.


Morgan and Addie


We took Morgan to Disney on Ice last week, it was so fun to watch her. Of course our camera died about 15 minutes into the show, but we got a few shots. Morgan was so excited to see all of her favorite Disney characters in person. Every time a new Princess came out she would jump up and start yelling. But the absolute highlight for her was when the Incredibles skated out. She jumped out of her chair, started bouncing and coulding even talk at first. Then all she could do was yell "Crebibles, Crebibles! Daddy it's the Crebibles!!!"

Aladdin and the Genie


M before the show with her Mickey Ears Princess Hat

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I saw your quiz, I'm esme... interesting.

Buffy said...

Ali - you guys need to take her to Disney land - she would go crazy over all the princess stuff. Don't you love Disneyland?? I am sure you have a trip all planned.

Ali said...

I've never actually been to Disneyland, but I have been to Disney World (thank you Kristi!). I can not wait to take Morgan! Especially once we move to Vegas and it's only about 4 hours away!

BDawg said...

Ugh. Disneyland. . .

Kylie said...

Yeah! Disneyland!