Dinner
I like the look of confusion on Brad's face in this one.
Morgan with her chopsticks and PB&JWe had a lot of fun, the sort of build your own lettus wraps were our favorite.
The weirdest/funniest part of the evening was when this lady came in with her husband and stopped at our table to tell Brad that he looks JUST LIKE this guy she knew. And then she wouldn't leave! She just kept standing there commenting on the likeness and asking Brad if he knew the guy. Seriously, she stood there for about 5 minutes (which felt more like an hour!). So weird.
3 comments:
You didn't mention how we were the ONLY people in the restaurant that didn't have a steaming plate of Korean BBQ. Also, there were a lot of (assumedly) Korean people, which I would think is a good sign. As a counter example, you know that Panda Express is not very authenticate because everyone who works there speaks Spanish.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed Korean food. I sort of liked it before we went to Korea, but after eating it for 5 days straight, I really dig it. I think we will take my mom out for some when she comes out next week.
It's a good thing Morgan likes the chopsticks. We got you guys a family set in Korea. And as a bonus, they are very pretty!
Some lady in Provo knows Matt Damon?
Post a Comment