1. Willow licks her hand and wipes it on Trig's head. (Who named these kids? I question her judgment already. . . )
2. Alison asks "Do you think Obama has ever been hit?" following a description of McCain's life. Woman cracks me up, people.
The rest was just politics.
Call em low blows, I guess, but the best thing Obama can do in response is just show us the legislation, initiatives, votes etc. to refute the accusation that he hasn't done anything. Unless he really doesn't have any of those things in his past, then just whine about the low blows.
5 comments:
Her name is actually Piper, and I thought that was DARLING!!! Piper and their cute little boy, Trig, stole the show! I think Sarah Palin is an excellent choice. She did an amazing job last night. She showed what is real. I like her. I'm finally excited about the election.
Who is Willow, then? The not-pregnant teen? Must be.
I think Barack Obama was probably beat up as a child- they did call him Barry after all! He should fess up to that and maybe he could relate to americans a little better- considering that he is a half breed american and then left the country at a young age!
Yeah, Bristol is the teenage-mom-to-be, Willow is the middle daughter, Piper is the young one who was so cute at the convention last night, Track is their sun about to go to Iraq & Trig is their new baby...I agree with you that the names are definitely different!
On #1: Amen! I busted up, seeing anyone not posturing on TV is a real treat. I'll vote for that kid... I would if Ron Paul were dead.
As to the names...What are these people trying to do to their kids?
Post a Comment