We took Morgan to the library on Friday night. In the children's section they have these old computers that just run screensavers with pictures of dragons and castles and things. Morgan likes to sit at them and pound on the keyboard.
So we are sitting there by her as she pounds away when a picture of a dragon comes up and Morgan says "Ohhhhh - that's ominous!" Brad and I looked at each other and then just started laughing.
Cori is also in Korea and meeting Seth RIGHT NOW!!!
And I am currenlty listening to a CD from a friend called "Pride and Prejudice: The Musical". Yeah, I'll let you know how it goes!
1 comment:
I might be in Korea, but I'm still checking the Madsen Review.
Yeah, I like you guys that much.
And yeah, I am super happy it wasn't another post about Palin. :)
Post a Comment