Was it $5 or $20? I am not sure that the troll is any better! Perhaps in the name of tradition, we should put a shrew up, what do you say? I like that I am the only one that even commented in this section! It only makes your point more clear that I am alone in this cruel world! Although I did appreciate you and Cori making comments on my blog, thank you thank you! Mom said we will celebrate the beauty of my life next week when she gets home, but really, they will probably order chinese or some equally unappealing food for me and then say "oh, well, we have somewhere to be, so enjoy!" Yes, something I am used too! But hey, maybe Brad will come and represent! That would be awesome to have a Matt Damon look-a-like at my birthday party! The only reason I am rambling so much in this is because no one else put anything! But I surprisingly have nothing else to say! Have fun in Chicago! What are you doing with Morgan?
1 comment:
Was it $5 or $20? I am not sure that the troll is any better! Perhaps in the name of tradition, we should put a shrew up, what do you say? I like that I am the only one that even commented in this section! It only makes your point more clear that I am alone in this cruel world! Although I did appreciate you and Cori making comments on my blog, thank you thank you! Mom said we will celebrate the beauty of my life next week when she gets home, but really, they will probably order chinese or some equally unappealing food for me and then say "oh, well, we have somewhere to be, so enjoy!" Yes, something I am used too! But hey, maybe Brad will come and represent! That would be awesome to have a Matt Damon look-a-like at my birthday party! The only reason I am rambling so much in this is because no one else put anything! But I surprisingly have nothing else to say! Have fun in Chicago! What are you doing with Morgan?
Post a Comment